Teamwork divides the tasks and doubles the success. ~ Unknown
How many times have you worked with a member and you have had to adapt your instruction because of their physical limitations? You know they could do so much better if they were more stable, if they had more mobility, if their glutes and abs were stronger. Unfortunately, this is where they are at, and that’s what you have to work with.
Working together, we will rely on your expertise to help your members get to the next level. In addition to helping golfers with the physical aspect of their fitness, our program combines physical workout with mental focus and relaxation to help golfers learn to influence their physiology and heighten their concentration on the golf course.
According to Fred Schumacher, golf pros all agree that the #1, single most important element in improving your game is concentration. NRG™ Fitness is the perfect solution!
Benefits of the NRG™ program for Golf Professionals
- Based on your feedback and recommendations we will:
- Enhance the overall body condition of your students
- Help increase your student’s focus and concentration
- Improve balance and stamina for your student
- Focus on healing various injuries
- Provide movements that help prevent injury or strain
- Develop students visualization capabilities
- Provide breathing techniques to help your student remain focused yet energized throughout an 18-hole round.
Moreover, partnering together will:
- Bring more students your way
- Generate a new revenue stream
- Make better use of your time with students
- Bring more focus to your instruction
- Increase player performance
- Yield better results for you and your students
“Claudine LaRochelle brings wonderful passion, knowledge and experience to every class she conducts for the Membership of the Hamilton Golf & Country Club. Her curriculum is perfectly structured and custom-tailored to the needs of the participants. If you are looking for a Golf Fitness Professional who understands the physical demands of the golf swing and the corresponding NRG™ program to best optimize your physical performance, Claudine is the best. “
Scott Cowx, Director of Golf Instruction, Hamilton Golf & Country Club
Helen Keller once said: “Alone we can do so little; together, we can do so much”. This is why we need you!